初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：8A Unit 5 Birdwatchers Grammar B & C
www.kao910.com 2013-10-29 考教师网 点击数：
- Students use the simple present tense to talk about the future
- Students learn the use of adverbs of manner
- Students get to know birdwatching better
Step 1 Lead-in
1. T: Good morning, everyone. In this unit, we learned about a special place. Can you tell me where it is? What can we do there? Yes, we can go birdwatching. My class is planning a class trip to Hongshan Forest Zoo. I found the homepage to the zoo. See, it has lots of different kinds of birds. Do you want to go birdwatching with us ? First, let’s look at the opening hours the zoo.
2. T: write students’ answers on the blackboard.
Step 2 Presentation
Explain the grammar rules and write calendar, programmes and timetables on the blackboard.
Step 3 Practice
1. T: Now I have some exercises for you to do on the paper.
Mr. Wu is planning a school trip to Beijing Wildlife Park. The zookeeper is telling Mr. Wu about tomorrow’s timetable, Help him finish his notes.
2. T: Now look at Mr.Wu’s timetable and finish the exercises on page 83.
Step 4 Presentation
1.T: If we are going birdwatching at Hongshan Forest Zoo, Do you know what should we do there? I want to check your knowledge about birds. Can you say something about the birds in Zhalong?
2.T: Look! In the park there are 4 birds. What did they say? Your song is nice. You sing nicely. What did she say? I don’t know. Her voice is soft. She spoke very softly. (write on bb)
3.T: Explain the grammar rules and ask the students read the sentences.
Step 5 Practice
1. T: Do you want to be a member of our trip to Hongshan Forest Zoo？I want to know if you get enough knowledge now.
2.T: The Science teacher is so kind that she printed some notes about birdwatching. Rearrange the words to make sentences.
3.T: After their trip, Sandy is writing an article. Help her complete the article. Use the correct adverbs from Part C1 on page 84.
Step 6 A game
Ask some students to come to the front and do some actions. The other students guess what he/she is doing.
e.g. A: Are you walk quickly? B: Yes, I am./No, I’m not.
Step 7 Homework
- Finish doing the exercises in your workbook (page75-76).
- Tell us about your timetable in Hongshan Forest Zoo.
- 初中英语全英文教案：Revision of 8A Unit4-6 Grammar
- 初中英语全英文教案：8AU5 Main task
- 初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：8a Unit 5 写作讲评 学
- 初中英语公开课获奖教案：9A Unit 5 作文讲评
- 初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：8A Unit 5 Birdwatchers
- 初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：牛津8A Unit 5 Birdwatc
- 初中英语竞赛获奖全英文教案：《A Teaching Plan for 9
- 初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：9A Unit5 Grammar2
- 初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：7A Unit 4 Food Reading 2
- 初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：牛津英语Unit 4 Wild
- 初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案《7A Unit 4 Food Reading 1》
- 初中英语8a unit 5 main task第二课时简案
- 10-29初中英语全英文教案：Revision of 8A Unit4-6 Grammar
- 10-29初中英语全英文教案：8AU5 Main task
- 10-29初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：8a Unit 5 写作讲评 学练案
- 10-29初中英语公开课获奖教案：9A Unit 5 作文讲评
- 10-29初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：8A Unit 5 Birdwatchers Grammar B & C
- 10-29初中英语全英文教案获奖作品：牛津8A Unit 5 Birdwatchers Grammar (1)
- 10-29初中英语竞赛获奖全英文教案：《A Teaching Plan for 9A Unit5 Grammar ---The P
- 10-29初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：9A Unit5 Grammar2
- 10-29初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：7A Unit 4 Food Reading 2
- 10-29初中英语公开课竞赛获奖教案：牛津英语Unit 4 Wild animalsReading II Giant panda