【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you have a soccer ball》（五星推荐）
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen:
Nice to meet you here. I'd like to say it's a good chance for me to learn from you .Here, my speech contains 4 parts. I would like to introduce them here with your great help.
I. The analysis of teaching material:
My speech is Section A , Unit 5. Do you have a soccer ball This is an important lesson in Book One. And it is the first lesson of this unit, it talks about recognizing objects(mainly about balls) and the simple question. .The students have already known to answer it"Yes" or "No" in Unit 2 ,but in this unit, it's different. We know, simple question is a kind of important structure. If the students can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the students to learn the special question. And it's related to our daily life closely, so it's very useful.
New words: basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong ball, ping-pong bat, tennis, tennis racket.
Structure: Do you have Does he /she have
Teaching aims: www.kao910.com
Aims on the knowledge:
To study the words about balls by showing the pictures.
To make the students know how to ask whether others have something or not, and how to answer it.
Aims on the abilities:
To develop the students' ability of listening ,speaking, reading and writing.
To train the students' ability of communication.
Aims on the emotion:
⑴.To make the students be interested in good co-operation and competition.
⑵To make the students love sports ,love life.
Teaching key points and difficult points:
How to make the students understand the new language items naturally.
How to make the students work well with their partners.
How to arouse their interest in learning English.
How to make dialogues and act them out.
Ⅱ.Teaching methods I will take.
1."Communicative" teaching method.
2. "Task-based" teaching method.
Everyone knows that the main aims of learning English in middle school is to cultivate the students' basic abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and their good sense of the English language.
Ⅲ. Learning methods.
Firstly, Look, listen, and say to gain language competence.
Secondly, Teamwork, exploration and participation to reach the goal.
Thirdly, Cultivate skills in listening, speaking, reading and expressing.
Fourthly, Students-centered and teacher-guided learning strategies. I'm not a teacher but a guider. I'm ready to give them help whenever they need and re-correct the mistakes while talking.
Ⅳ.Teaching procedure design.
Ask the students some easy questions to check if they have remembered the contents they had learned before. For example: What's this Spell it, please. What color is it Is this your pen Is that your backpack and so on.
1. Take out a ping-pong ball and ask the students:What's this Why I take out a ping-pong ball here I think it's the easiest and the most popular in our country.
2. Leading in new words : here I will play some short plays, they are soccer game,volleyball game, ping-pong competition and an advertisiment, there is a basketball in it.
The reason of my design: I think the students can learn the words easily and directly in this way. And I also think it can draw the students' attention and arouse their interest in learning English. With the help of the CAI, it can provide a real situation to understand the meaning of the words, not by presenting the new words one by one and telling them the Chinese meaning. So the students can remember the words quickly and naturally.
How to help the students remember the new word, I think I will do it like this: When the word appears under the picture, there may be some students know the word and they will read it out loudly, this time, you may need to correct the pronunciation and teach it, after one or two times, I will ask the students to spell it by themselves. Why I must ask them to spell it themselves, I think it can make them have a general impression of the word. Usually, when you teach them read, most of the students just follow you, they don't look at the word at all. Perhaps, you have taught ten times and they can read it very well following you , but after you teach some more words and ask them to read it again ,they may not be able to.
3.Teaching the dialogue:
Make a sample dialogue with a student. Show him or her the ping-pong ball and do it like this:
T: I have a ping-pong ball. Do you have a ping-pong ball (Here, you may help him answer "Yes, I do." or "No, I don't.")
S: Yes, I do.
Make the dialogue with some more students,and write it on the blackboard. Make sure they can read and understand the meaning. Next, ask a student if he has a ping-pong ball, then ask the others: "Does he have a ping-pong ball "Here, you must help them answer: "Yes, he does." Or "No, he doesn't." Write it on the blackboard. Teach the dialogue and make sure they can read it and understand the meaning.
4. Practice: Read the dialogue by role play. But you must tell them how to do it clearly, make them to ask their partners what kind of balls they have. This time ,they must use the sentence "Do you have a "
5. Groupworking and competition: Divide the students into groups of three.Give them an example first :
A: Do you have a basketball
B: Yes ,I do.
A: Does he have a basketball
C : Yes, he does.
Ask them to make a similar dialogue and tell them that it' s also a competition, after they act it out you will choose a best group at the end.
The reason of having a competition: I think it can encourage them to try their best and cooperate with their groupmembers well.
6. Listening, listen to the tape and circle the words you hear. It's Activity 1a.
Step3. Post-task. Starting a ball club.
In this club, there are four teams: a basketball team, a soccer ball team, a ping-pong ball team and a tennis team. I will ask four students to be the captain of each team. They should ask their classmates to be their team members. If he has a basketball,he should join the basketball team.
The reason I give this task: I think this activity is the consolidation of this lesson. It is helpful to revise and consolidate the contents we learned in this lesson.
Ping-pong ball /bat Do you have a ping-pong ball
Soccer ball Yes, I do./No, I don't.
Volleyball Does he have a soccer ball
Tennis racket Yes, he does.
Does she have a volleyball
No, she doesn't.
That's my speaking. Thanks for your listening.
- 初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课
- 初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you
- 初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《How mu
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《By the
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《What s
- 教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Would you mind turnin
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《What d
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课教学设计
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿示范
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you have a soccer ball》（五星推荐
- 01-29初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 01-29初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 01-29初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《How much are these pants?》（五星推荐
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《By the time I got outside》（五星推荐
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《What should I do》（五星推荐）